Saturday, February 7, 2015

Winter 2015 Makeup ~ NARS/Tarte Haul


Happy New Year everyone!!! 
I can't believe it's 2015 already! So much has happened to me since the beginning of the year, but I won't let all the drama stop me from having an awesome time this year!


I went to the mall just to pick up my regular tarte eyebrow crayon, but I ended up buying a NARS velvet lip crayon and tarte waterproof concealer as well.


Left: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer
Middle: NARS Bahama Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Right: Tarte The Brow Architect in Medium-Tan



Top swatch: Tarte concealer,
Middle swatch: NARS Bahama 
Bottom swatch: Tarte eyebrow crayon and the brow concealer

I've been obsessed with these products and use them almost every single day! I would definitely recommend them!
Till next time my loves!


   

1 comment: