Thursday, February 4, 2016

Aesthica Cream Contour Kit and Double Ended Contour Brush Review

Good afternoon everyone! I am back and ready to share with you this amazing contour kit that I got for Christmas.

 For the past couple of months, I have used and bought only makeup products that are "Cruelty-Free" ONLY.  I am very against animal testing and I don't want to give my money to companies whose ethics I don't agree with. Also by using cruelty free makeup, you are also choosing a "healthier" option for your skin. These cosmetic brands use natural and safe ingredients and often times are chemical free as well, so there really isn't any point or need to test on animals.
That being said, all the makeup products that I will be reviewing on my blog for now on will be cruelty-free.
Aesthica is a makeup brand located in Miami, Florida that is completely cruelty-free with some products that are vegan as well. I've always wanted a contour kit, so I was ecstatic when I opened a little box on Christmas Eve and found this beauty inside.








If you have oily skin like me, then you will love this kit. The ingredients don't gloss over your skin like other cream products at all. It has a very matte finish to it which looks lovely with setting powder over it as well.

I am very sorry for the makeup stains on my kit. I tried wiping them off, but sadly it just stayed like that.



I love how rich each of the highlighting and bronzing colors are. I used absolutely no editing in the pictures below so you can see the true colors of the palette.





The brush is perfect for the cream contour kit (or even powder kits) and it's great for application and blending. No complaints about it yet!







 Here is a low quality selfie. I used this contour kit to help create this look. 
 



Quality: 10/10


I have spent quite a few days/hours (since I am really bad at coding), completely redesigning my blog. I am happy to say that it is almost complete for the new year. You know what they say "New Year, New Blog" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment