Friday, April 1, 2016

Vlogging at a Vegan Street Food Fair

Good morning (or evening/night/afternoon, depending what part of the world you're reading this from). 


A couple of weeks ago I went to a vegan street food fair in North Hollywood, California with my friend and I vlogged about it. I really enjoyed being surrounded by other vegans or other people just interested in veganism. Since becoming vegan, I've often felt alone in my journey, but I've been engaging myself in the vegan community on Youtube and I've been feeling more and more encouraged. I want to try to make some vegan videos and vlogs on Youtube myself, so I began by posting my first vegan vlog. I do apologize for being so awkward in my vlog. Hopefully my vlogging and editing skills will improve in the future.

Enjoy!
                                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment